I could guess where the accent comes from; but the country of origin of the speaker doesn’t matter as much as our freedom of speech grants him the right to be stupid. The narrative from PJ Tatler, which is a sister, brother, or child of Pajamas Media, repeats what the video shown below demonstrates:
Makes me proud to be an American loving Tea Party member while being dissatisfied with the Obama administration and some of the members of our so-called Congress and all the folks who handle their baggage.
There are plenty of links to follow from the PJ Tatler piece. To read the “Tatler” narrative, and access the other video, click here.
- The PJ Tatler ” Shocking Photos: Barack Obama Appeared and Marched with New Black Panthers in 2007 (raysrope.wordpress.com)
- This Is The Voice Of The “Occupy” Movement? (outsidethebeltway.com)
- ‘Look At Me! Look At Me!” (theundergroundconservative.wordpress.com)
- It Begins…Democrats Introduce Bill to Seal Obama’s Presidential Records (nicedeb.wordpress.com)
- Open letter to Obama: Americans are thinking it and this letter says it! [Michael Haltman] (ecademy.com)
- GOP Debate: PJ Media Liveblog and Livetweet (pajamasmedia.com)