Continuing to the article below, the author concludes the textbook does change the second amendment to connect to the present day belief of progressive detractors.
High School Textbook Changes Constitution–Literally
Constitution of the United States. The high school textbook contains a summary of each Amendment that alters the initial intent in which they were created.
The textbook notes the Second Amendment as, “The people have a right to keep and bear arms in a state militia.”
Here’s the link to the rest of the story and a video and don’t forget the related articles:
Cover via Amazon
Can You Find The 2nd Amendment The Right One?
Cap Flap: Breitbart Big Government
- December 30, 2012Some Reminders About The 2nd Amendment
- March 14, 2013Some Black History With The NRA
- June 19, 2013Don’t Mess With Our Constitution — It Works As It Is
- October 23, 2013Edgewood Event: Independence Forever 10/25/13 4th Time Posted
- September 28, 2012Hillsdale College: The Constitution Reader Online
- January 24, 2013Rally At The Roundhouse (2/8/13)
- March 4, 2013Roger Michelson’s Today In History
- December 12, 2012If You Know Excellent History — You Won’t Have To Repeat Bad History
- September 16, 2011The US Constitution And Other Charter Documents Of This Nation
- May 13, 2013Where, Who, What, How Or Why Is Spartacus